Monday, 6 May 2013

Summer Picnic

One Idea my friends and I had was to revise for exams... by the sea with a picnic in the sun :) x

It was very lovely and relaxing and we just had a great laugh.
Sorry this post might be of no use to you whatsoever but I thought I would share it with you.




I simply bought a basket from a charity shop which costed a fiver and bought some pretty fabric from fabric land and lined it. which all together costed about £6 and my more 'suitcasey' basket came from a christmas hamper.

I bought a disposable BBQ from wilkos for around 2 squid some meat from the fridge alone with some veggie sausages. and then took cold meats and cheeses from lidl it didn't cost that much at all x the crusty bread was very nice.

here are some photos ;) x





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great picnic (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete